Saturday 31 December 2011

In Your Eyes (Happy New Year 2012) « ♡ The Tale Of My Heart ♡

In Your Eyes (Happy New Year 2012) « ♡ The Tale Of My Heart ♡:

'via Blog this'


Happy New Year 2012

After all the events
that caused you tears;
Here comes the new ones
that will bring you cheers;
Forget the past,
the future is here;
Let us welcome the New Year!
Sending all the beautiful minds,

the warmest HUGS of the season…
and wishing you the BEST of times.  
There are so many ways to greet,
but I reserve the most special one’s to beautiful minds.  
I love you anytime of the year.  
Each moment in a day has its own value.
Morning brings HOPE,
Afternoon brings FAITH,
Evening brings LOVE,
Night brings REST,
Hope you will have all of them everyday.

HAPPY NEW YEAR

2012

,,,,,

O my Lord

O my Lord,
pay heed to my appeal
I am a faithful follower of my Creator
O my Lord,
pay heed to my appeal
My true Lord,
you had said
“Go man,
you are master of the world
My bounties on earth are your treasure
You are the viceroy of your Creator”
After baiting me with these promises
Countless years have passed by
My Lord,
did you ever enquire what transpired with your man
What your man has suffered in this world?
Somewhere,
those in power and with the means intimidate,
harass and terrorize
Elsewhere,
draft and bribery are rampant
My soul is shaken down to my bone
Just like a bird flutters when caught in a trap
You made a fine king indeed,
my sweet lord
All I have gotten are endless beatings
I don’t want kingship,
my Lord
All I need is a morsel of respect
I have no desire to live in palaces
I just want a small nook to live my life
If you agree with me,
I will agree with you
I won’t decline anything no matter how unreasonable
If you don’t look out for me God!
Then I should go and seek for myself another god
O my lord, pay heed to my appeal
With this grimace
Pleading
Sharing the pain
Rowing the boat
Asking for his blessings
Waiting expectantly
Countless centuries have passed by
Only now has it been revealed
The one who you had appealed to
The one who held your hand and guided you
Where your boat had docked
From whom you had asked for a panacea for your pain
The one who did not visit your temple
It was you only
,,,
,,,

No comments:

Post a Comment